Do you have what it takes to become Vida Hotels and Resorts Photography Ambassador for 2020?
Have you ever dream of being a photographer? We teamed up with TG Media Productions and Virgin Radio Dubai to find our Photography Brand Ambassador for 2020. The lucky candidate will hold the title of Vida’s photographer for an entire year, capturing content throughout our eccentric properties. This once in a lifetime opportunity will be available for all budding photographers to enter on the Virgin Radio Dubai website from 22nd September 2019 until 6th October 2019.
The top 15 candidates will be shortlisted and will avail of photography workshops hosted by TG Media Productions at our properties to perfect their skills.
On 15th October 2019 at Vida Emirates Hills, the final three entrants will partake in their final workshop where Vida’s new Photography Brand Ambassador will be announced. Special guest and Virgin Radio’s breakfast show presenter, Kris Fade will be in attendance to congratulate the overall winner on this incredible prize.
Be in with the chance of working with the best local photographers and trainers to build Vida’s portfolio, earning benefits of AED 14,000 a month along with Sony’s A7iii camera and 24-70mm lens.
In celebration of art, photography, entrepreneurship, and design, Vida Hotels and Resorts makes your dreams come true.
To enter, visit www.virginradiodubai.com/win/vida-photography-hunt/
- Employment contract will be in accordance with UAE labour laws and issued by TG media productions for 12 months starting January 2020 handling the Vida Hotels and Resorts
- The winning candidate will be trained on a full time basis by TG media from the date of announcement (or if employed, once notice period is over) until the date of commencement in January 2020
- Contestants must be 18+ years and over
- The competition prize may not be assigned, transferred and/or exchanged.
- All applicants should be residing in the UAE
- All applicants should have a valid driver’s UAE license